Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pinky and Pearl


"Pinky"

Jessi and Brandon. Brandon is the newest member of my family. We like him a lot.

This is my baby girl. She got married a few months ago. She's still my baby girl! Note: She's really a blond. I just thought rainbow hair would be a cool thing in a painting... I love you,
Jessi...

Here she is in her wedding gown. She was a beautiful bride. Her wedding at La Caille set me back more than I like to think about but it was worth every penny--every thousand dollar bill is more like it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter. I learn a lot from her--and there's only one thing teachers like as much as teaching: Learning! In my case, probably because the more I learn, the more I have to teach. Teaching is like oxygen. It fills me. Don't know why. Makes me high. I'd die---without it.

No comments: